Supplies Order Management & Counter Analyst with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile APT Resources & Services SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Supplies Order Management & Counter Analyst with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
APT RESOURCES & SERVICES SRL
Cu o prezență de peste 20 de ani pe piața românească de resurse umane, grupul de firme APT este cel mai mare jucător independent din industrie, o concentrare de forțe repartizate armonios pe diferite specializări în aria capitalului uman, a comunicării și a serviciilor SaaS. Cifra de afaceri de peste 24 de milioane euro în 2015 și o medie de 2000 de persoane (majoritatea cu studii superioare), angajate în servicii BPO și misiuni de muncă temporară, au menținut grupul de firme APT în avangarda primilor cinci furnizori de servicii complexe de HR din România.
Strategia Grupului APT se concentrează pe dezvoltarea proactivă a pieței muncii, pentru care identifică, pregătește și oferă specialiști competenți, absolvenți sau studenți cu potențial. Noi aducem omul potrivit la locul potrivit. Cu un palmares de peste 10.000 de angajări, acoperim cele mai căutate domenii, cu focus pe IT&C, BPO, finanțe-bănci, inginerie, retail, medical & pharma. Am dezvoltat instrumente multidisciplinare de lucru și avem soluții de recrutare rapide și inovatoare, susținute și prin platforma online aptjob.ro. Începând cu 2015, grupul și-a extins operațiunile și în alte două regiuni emergente în piața de HR: Cluj și Brașov, unde funcționează noile sucursale APT.
Join us and work for one of the largest PC vendors in the world! Our client is a well-known multinational information technology company which provides products, technologies, software, solutions and services to consumers in all kind of sectors. Everything they do, they do to make technology more practical, usable, and valuable to their customers. Be part of a team who stares down obstacles on a daily basis!
Joining our team, you will benefit of strong growth plans, working with a global organization who provides you with the tools and resources you will need to succeed, training, courses for your personal and professional development, fun activities with your team (team buildings).
- Background in Economics/ Technical/ Foreign Languages area;
- Fluency in English and French;
- Customer Support experience;
- Very good communication skills (written and spoken);
- Very good analytical skills;
- Good PC skills (Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Office package);
- Ability to work under pressure/ multiple deadlines in a fast paced business environment;
- Good organizational skills, good multitasking abilities;
- Basic financial and business acumen.
- Analyze, approve and place (additional) orders for customers based on the customer supplies budget, customer printing background, seasonal needs & other defined guidelines. Contact customers if additional information is required for approval. Leverage approval decision with regional Supplies Business Manager;
- Manage customer supplies needs within a defined period and provide solutions upon request;
- Provide analysis & reports to regional Supplies Business Manager upon request. Propose solutions where appropriate;
- Organize supplies returns;
- Manage customer enrollments on the Indigo web portal and provide basic support/troubleshooting;
- Provide timely customer support regarding basic logistics issues.
Counter Collection & Corruption:
- Ensure timely counter collection and posting for all missing cases within scope recurring timeframe (monthly);
- Contact customers for counters and follow up;
- Escalate to regional Supplies Business Manager all missing counters: unresponsive customers and cases where the customer has confirmed that the press has not printed. Propose appropriate solutions and take action on them;
- Check counter accuracy before invoicing is due. Adjust counters when necessary. Work closely with the invoicing department;
- To ensure future analysis, share responsibility within the team to complete the internal collection of relevant reports;
- Weekly investigation of corrupted counters (counter errors);
- Adjust counter corruptions with support of local service engineers;
- Monitor & report on counter corruption adjustment;
- Clear adjusted corruptions from system;
- Maintain strong communication with regional Supplies Business Managers and post-sales departments responsible for invoicing, credit collection, logistics, finance and production.
- Ensure transparency by sharing relevant information within the team;
- Active seeking of solutions to improve day-to-day activity by incorporating personal skills and experience;
- May function as a process/activity expert;
- May assist or drive presentations regarding process/administrative topics;
- May assist new hires with trainings and orientation;
- Maintain a professional behavior;
- Actively supports team efforts concerning meeting team goals, including timely handover of relevant information and back-up activities for team members.
Job Code: 200416AMM