Sr Financial Accountant with English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sr Financial Accountant with English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
• Good analytical skills including capacity to investigate and answer questions independently
• Continuous improvement oriented by suggesting improvements to processes and/or tasks
• Good communication with the client and the different stakeholders
• Ability to communicate and build good relationships cross functionally/countries
• Good communication with team members
• Ability to respond quickly to the changing environment
• Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
• Detailed oriented person, hands-on attitude, well organized
• IFRS knowledge, ACCA student/graduated
• Consolidation reporting including inter-companies reconciliation
• Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in Financial Accounting and Reporting
• Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting
• Advanced English speaker, French is a plus
• Advance level of Excel knowledge
• Willing to learn, proactive and result oriented
The tasks can include but are not restricted to the following areas / topics:
• The preparation of the trial balance and the monthly accounts, integrating expenses and income, posting manual entries, the reconciliation of the TB with other sources
• The preparation of monthly inter-company reconciliations, with the recording, receipt and payment of all intercompany and intra-group balances
• The analysis of outstanding items on suspense / sundry accounts
• The preparation and follow-up of the yearly Statutory Financial Statements production in local GAAP (UK/CI/GIB)
• The preparation of regular group consolidated reporting for balance sheet, profit and loss, off-balance sheet
• The preparation of manual adjustments, including accrual and deferrals calculation, as per the accounting policies
• The maintenance of specific accounting referential (e.g: chart of accounts), review and reconciliation of accounts on a regular basis
• The preparation of analyses and comments for explaining variations in between accounting periods
• The monitoring and recording of operational risk and related control framework
• The elaboration of the account certification packages
• The preparation and/or regular update procedures and guidelines
• Alert management of potential risks
• Respond to management/client queries
Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview and all the CVs will be kept in our database for future suitable professional opportunities.
Société Générale European Business Services is a player in the shared service center market and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The Finance Shared Service Center of Société Générale European Business Services, launched in 2011, now counts more than 250 staff delivering services for more than 300 client entities.
The team’s activity consists in delivering two important kinds of processes: accounting – namely Group reporting in IFRS, statutory and regulatory reporting on top of the permanent supervision activities and related set of control; and Account Payable and Travel& Expenses, with teams specialize in optimizing all procure to pay activities.