Oracle University Employee Helpdesk Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Oracle University Employee Helpdesk Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
With more than 420,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100— and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. And Oracle's 130,000 global employees - including more than 35,000 developers and engineers - are critical to that success.
At Oracle Romania, we work pro-actively with customers and partners to maximize the capabilities of their Oracle solutions via e-business and information flow.
Our employees are entrepreneurial, but also team players, which means it's easy to strike up great friendships in a truly multicultural environment (employees interacting with 28 countries all over the world in 20 languages).
Innovative? Ambitious? Inspired? There has never been a better time to join us!
We recruit the most talented graduates in IT, business, communications or foreign languages. Explore our opportunities and submit your resume.
• Highly computer literate
• Excellent English communication skills – written & spoken - essential
• Good MS Excel knowledge
• HTML is a plus
• Adapting to changes attitude
• Organizational and planning skills
• Team player
• Customer Focussed
• Personal drive
• Professional attitude
• Fast learner
• Experience of Oracle and/or OU business practices an advantage
• Experience in Customer Service is a plus
• Manages the Partner and Employee email inboxes, Live Chat and Hotline, handling or escalating any training related issues and queries, quickly, accurately and professionally, in line with the 24 hour response time The support offered to employees and partners can include: data entry, running reports, monitoring course registrations, follow-up, etc
• Maintains end to end ownership of the request in front of the customer or ensures that task is closed if escalated
• Leverages on the intranet, on team members and on members of other Oracle organizations to provide solutions/answers to customers
• Supports Partners and Employees in looking for the training schedule, certification info, online training offering etc
• Supports the enrolment/cancellation process for Partners and Employees
• Supports the Invitation letter for VISA process for Employees
• Prepares / edits communications to be issued to Oracle Employees
• Ensures continuous improvement and best practice of the processes and procedures related to Partner and Employee Email Inboxes and Hotline management
• Maintains and creates documents about processes and procedures related to Partner and Internal Email Inboxes and Hotline management
• Operate in line with Oracle OU EMEA policies and procedures
• Work as part of the Oracle University (OU) Employee & Partner Education team reporting to the Employee and Partner Education Senior Manager.
• Schedule and manage training events for Oracle Employees and Partners using OTA (Oracle Training Administration) and working closely with OU and other LOBs members.
• Support the creation of internal communications and e-Blasts aimed at promoting the OU employee training schedule.
• Co-manage the Employee and Partner customer Email Inboxes, Live Chat and Hotline answering/solving training related question/issue coming from EMEA Oracle employees and Oracle Partners.