Project Management Officer (French advanced)
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 9 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +300 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- Strong experience as a PMO
- Exposure to IT
- Bank experience
- Capacity to communicate to Managers as executants
- Define PMO Planning process, reevaluate it during the processes of performing assessments and PMO Improvement
- Assesses and improves project management throughout the organization
- Standardizes project management practices throughout the organization
- Improves communication so that senior executives and stakeholders know project status
- Improves communication and decision-making, so that projects achieve strategic objectives = Making sure that stakeholders have up-to-date, accurate information
- The PMO will Update Plans and produce Report Status for projects, programs and portfolios.
- Deliver Project management standards and best practices into the organization and brings together different projects and project stakeholders
- Increase project efficiency through the centralization of services
- Supporting ongoing improvement in project management.