FAST SUPPORT ENGINEER
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs FAST SUPPORT ENGINEER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
FAST SUPPORT ENGINEER
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security and energy.
We are expanding the team and we’re looking for a new colleague for the Technical Support Specialist role.
Are you curious about what this role implies?
The purpose of this position is to provide expert support across the different elements of the
FAST infrastructure. This includes providing a solution or tested work around for the reported technical issues and escalation to global IT or vendor of identified problems. This position also covers the management and repair coordination of the mobile devices and the management of application access for the users.
- Manage the support queue on the assigned day, contact the issue reporter and provide a solution or work around within the agreed SLA.
- Work with regional champions and users to gather additional information on issues that need further investigation.
- Detailed investigation of issues that require escalation to global IT. This includes recording steps to reproduce the issue and prioritize the issue based on business impact.
- Manage the user registration process for new users, password changes and user access termination.
- Ensure mobile devices returned for repair, are replaced within the agreed SLA.
- Manage the mobile devices send for repair to the mobile device vendor.
- Manage the mobile device tracking database to ensure there are sufficient spares to cover replacements.
- Execute test scripts of changes implemented in the FAST and Service Management System environment, including new functionality.
- Provides adhoc reports from different sources on request.
- Create and publish metrics, Operations and Support.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through direct liaison with users and regional champions
- Manage relationship with vendors to ensure ENA issues receive the appropriate level of urgency.
- Report possible future failures, disturbances and other opportunities for improvement
- Ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- Ensure fire and security industry codes and standards are upheld.
- Ensures that Honeywell SOPs are in place and adhered to.
Education level and/or relevant experience(s)
- General education, technical training & qualification preferred.
- Previous work experience supporting IT infrastructure and software environments
- Honeywell Service Process knowledge.
- Ability to interact and build relationships with regions.
- Must be able to work with limited supervision
- Good communication both written and verbal.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Team player
- Active listening skills.
- Problem management skills
- Self learner
- Fault finding skills.
- Six sigma principles, green belt preferred.
- Telephony / network technology understanding.
- Multi-lingual preferred, English + other EMEAI languages.
In exchange we are offering:
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package;
- Extensive training programs;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- A dynamic and international work environment.
Link to join Honeywell’s Talent Network: www.careersathoneywell.com
Link to the business you will offer support for: www.enterprisemobile.com
Our technologies are changing the world! Be part of Innovation! Join Honeywell!