Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cmed Clinical Research Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Cmed is as an innovative full service, technology-led CRO and developer of advanced eClinical & smart data capture technologies. The company has two divisions: Cmed Clinical Services and Cmed Technology.Cerinte
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in software development
* Proficiency with object oriented software engineering and the software development lifecycle
* User experience on Linux / Unix platform
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong interpersonal skills - able to work as part of a team and foster team cooperation
* Effective oral and written English communication skills
* 2+ years of working in software development environment
* Proficient with web application development
* Software development experience on Linux / Unix platform
* Experience of developing in an agile development environment
* Strong knowledge of Distributed Architectures
* Experience in at least one object oriented language (Java, C#, C++, Smalltalk, Ruby,).
* Design and implement distributed rich web applications using Coffeescript, HTML5, AngularJS, Backbone, Underscore and JQuery with Promises
* Create responsive and inspiring web interfaces with Bootstrap, Less CSS, and D3
* Using REST, grab and post data from/to cloud servers running PostgreSQL on Linux
* Design, develop, and enhance app architecture to achieve performance, fault-tolerance and security
* Apply industry best practice, object oriented principles, design and architectural patterns to achieve optimal software maintainability
* Continually update technical knowledge and skills
What we offer:
* Opportunity to improve your programming skills in our coding dojo
* Fine tune your technique in interactive reading sessions and contests
* A friendly environment with a talented crew
* Be part of an amazing team and work with exciting technologies
* Develop the innovative software that will be used to assess the effectiveness of next-generation medication
* Attractive salary and private medical services
* Motivating wellbeing package
Interested to find out more? Get in touch with our recruitment team at 0732 440 319 or at email@example.com
You're in for an exciting ride! Take the challenge!