Planning Performance Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Planning Performance Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. With headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and about 26,000 employees worldwide, JTI has operations in more than 120 countries. Its core revenue in the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015, was USD 10.3 billion. For more information, visit www.jti.com.
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania has received the honor of being certified as a Top Employer Romania 2016, Top Employer Europe 2016 and is amongst top 8 employers worldwide awarded with Top Employer Global 2015 certification.
Independent research shows that JTI offers outstanding working conditions to its employees. From internal training to diverse teams and international experiences, we offer a friendly, nurturing and collaborative environment for people to grow their careers.
- University degree (preferably in Polytechnics or Economics - Cybernetics);
- Experience of minimum 2 years in a similar role (data analysis, reporting, planning processes);
- Understanding of supply chain processes;
- Strong abilities in working with numbers;
- Proficient in using MS Office (advanced Excel knowledge is mandatory);
- Experience in working with SAP;
- Good English knowledge.
The Planning Performance Analyst has specific responsibilities connected with the long-term cigarettes production planning (current year or annual strategic planning), and with the required settings in SAP for production lines and cigarettes. He/she is also responsible with the analysis of the planning process performance, proposing and implementing solutions for optimizing it.Other info
- the opportunity to develop your career in a prestigious multinational company;
- an open and friendly working environment;
- training and development programs.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!