Mechanical Engineer (temporary, 6 months)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Mechanical Engineer (temporary, 6 months) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. With headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and about 26,000 employees worldwide, JTI has operations in more than 120 countries. Its core revenue in the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015, was USD 10.3 billion. For more information, visit www.jti.com.
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania has received the honor of being certified as a Top Employer Romania 2016, Top Employer Europe 2016 and is amongst top 8 employers worldwide awarded with Top Employer Global 2015 certification.
Independent research shows that JTI offers outstanding working conditions to its employees. From internal training to diverse teams and international experiences, we offer a friendly, nurturing and collaborative environment for people to grow their careers.
- High school degree; University degree in Mechanics (Polytechnics University)represents an advantage;
- A minimum experience in a similar role - represents a plus;
- Advanced technical mechanical knowledge;
- Is familiar with turnery, assembly and disassembly of complex subsystems;
- Is familiar with all types of packing machines;
- Fast learner;
- Positive attitude;
- English-medium level;
- PC knowledge: MS Office.
The incumbent is responsible with the safe functioning under optimal technical parameters of machines. Performs current and capital repairs, spare subsystems, controls and takes part in maintenance activities. Prepares assistant operators, operators and mechanics.Other info
- The opportunity to develop your career in a prestigious multinational company, working with highly professional people;
- An open and friendly working environment;
- Training and development programs;
- Attractive salary package.
For this position, we are at the moment collecting CVs for our database. When the recruitment process will begin, we will review your application and if your professional profile corresponds to our needs, we will contact you. Thank you very much!