Automatist (temporary, 6 months)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Automatist (temporary, 6 months) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. With headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and about 26,000 employees worldwide, JTI has operations in more than 120 countries. Its core revenue in the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015, was USD 10.3 billion. For more information, visit www.jti.com.
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania has received the honor of being certified as a Top Employer Romania 2016, Top Employer Europe 2016 and is amongst top 8 employers worldwide awarded with Top Employer Global 2015 certification.
Independent research shows that JTI offers outstanding working conditions to its employees. From internal training to diverse teams and international experiences, we offer a friendly, nurturing and collaborative environment for people to grow their careers.
- Student or graduate of Engineering University degree, preferably in Industrial Automation or Industrial Robots area;
- MS Office proficiency. Simatic NET, Step 7 knowledge - proficient level, would be an advantage;
- Good English language knowledge;
- Basic understanding and interest in current trends and practices in engineering area. Prior participation in projects in industrial automatics or technological processes control would be also an advantage;
- Theoretical and/or practical knowledge in industrial informatics applied in automatic equipments and operating systems in industrial processes;
- Motivation and passion to learn and develop as professional in Engineering area;
- Proactive, positive attitude;
- Good communication skills;
- Fast learner.
- Assists and supports the team in installing and functioning of all production capacities;
- Part of the team responsible for the maintenance and repairs of the electrical and automatic equipments;
- Monitors equipments functioning for process control and preventive actions;
- Assists in defaults diagnosis of electrical and automatic equipments.
- the opportunity to develop your career in a prestigious multinational company;
- an open and friendly working environment;
- training and development programs.
For this position, we are at the moment collecting CVs for our database. When the recruitment process will begin, we will review your application and if your professional profile corresponds to our needs, we will contact you. Thank you very much!