Administrative and financial officer
Amaris is an international Technologies and Management Consulting Group operates in over 60 countries delivering services in Business & Management Consulting, IT/Information Systems, Telecommunications & Networking, Engineering, and Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology. Since 2007, the company has grown exponentially and is committed to building lasting relationships with its clients, delivering innovative solutions from project inception to execution.
Our business consists in supporting our clients in carrying out their projects. We act within their organisation to help them improve effectiveness and enhance performance. Our knowledge of their business sectors, coupled with our functional and technical expertise enable us to offer them the best guidance to achieve their goals.
Amaris’ added value lies in the quality of its teams and their attention to detail, as well as in the way the company capitalises on their knowhow. Every employee is encouraged to develop a proactive, efficiency-oriented working style in order to provide only the most innovative solutions.
- Bachelor in economy, business administration, finance or similar. A master's degree is highly desirable but not mandatory.
- At least 6 months of experience as accountant, financial controller or any other position with similar responsibilities.
- Good skills in Excel.
- Fluent in English
- Detailed, organized and logical.
You will be overseeing the administrative and financial situation of our offices. Among your tasks and responsabilities will be taking care of:
- Reviewing and auditing the contracts with the different suppliers, employees' contracts and paperwork with the administration.
- Reviewing the P&L report for the perimeter and sort out any inconsistencies that may arise.
- Reviewing and auditing the accounting statements for the perimeter.
- Preparing reports about the financial status of the offices, forecasts and review them with the director of the area
We offer you the opportunity to have a career within our international group with a personalized career path from the beginning and a completely international environment that will allow you grow as professional and hone your skills