Test Engineer - Data Warehouse Department - Banking Area - Vienna
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Intelligence Act active
View all jobs Test Engineer - Data Warehouse Department - Banking Area - Vienna active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Intelligence is an ICT Services Provider helping companies around the world deal with the scarcity of IT personnel by enabling access to a highly-skilled IT professionals.
With our customized IT Staffing Services we facilitate instant access to a large pool of internationally recognized and highly-skilled IT professionals and flexible senior workforce ready to relocate temporary or permanently in European, U.S. and Middle East countries.
We successfully deliver IT services for companies from Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Austria, Germany, France, Norway, Denmark, US, Saudi Arabia and Romania.
· Very good knowledge in SQL
· Good knowledge on data base systems (e.g. Teradata, Oracle, Informix)
· Good knowledge HP Quality Center (ex Test Director)
· Good knowledge on the defect life cycle
· Basic knowledge in UNIX
· Basic knowledge in shell scripting
· Optional/favorable knowledge:
--> Test automation in the context of data ware houses
--> Teradata data bases
· HTL, or
· Bachelor degree in a technical study
· Very good written and spoken command of English or German language
· Optional/favorable education:
--> certificate in software quality assurance
--> Masters degree in a technical study
· Experience in software development
· At least 3 years of software quality assurance
· Experience in data warehouse testing
· optional/favorable experience:
--> batch interface testing
--> domain knowledge in banking
· Execute functional and non-functional test cases;
· Evaluate test results and document test results into the defect tracking tool;
· Automate test cases as appropriate and feasible;
· Support test effort estimations;
· Report to the test manager in creating test related reports and test plans;
· Suggest enhancements on test process if applicable;
· Analyze requirements, specifications, design documentation and other project documentation;
· Design functional and non-functional test cases;
· Create test data.