Senior HR Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Senior HR Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 300 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 8 years.
• University graduated
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a human resources role, ideally in the IT industry, with focus on HR administration, payroll, trainings.
• Profound experience in personnel administration
• In-depth knowledge of Romanian labor legislation
• Experience in payroll administration in a company with more than 200 employees.
• Knowledge of SAP HR on main functions is required
• HR Inspector certificate
• Experience working within a complex, global business environment is essential
• Excellent written and spoken English is mandatory, German would be an advantage
• Results oriented, excellent communication and interpersonal skills; team player; flexible and open minded; proactive attitude
• Contributes to the development and implementation of the business strategy as both a HR business partner & employee advocate
• Ensure effective & appropriate performance management processes
• Provide guidance and advice on compensation issues
• Effective and timely management of employee relations issues
• Deliver a superior HR service, by providing HR support, communication and guidance in line with local and firm-wide policies and procedures
• Coach and support managers in areas of policies and people management skills
• Drive the roll out of approved policies, procedures and practices
• International Assignments: provides administrative support to the team dealing with work permits and visas
• Training: manage internal and external trainings process
• Benefits: supports the administration of the actual benefits system
• Any other new challenging responsibility, which might be handled according to your experience and your personal dedication to the job
Act as back-up support for:
• Personnel Administration: prepares employment contracts and different related documents
• Time Reporting: performs time sheets administration, identifies and solves possible errors
You have the chance to join a young professional team on a challenging position and to interact with colleagues all over Europe.
Why join us? We offer you:
• A great place to develop your career
• Exciting and meaningful projects within a dynamic and multinational team
• Continuous education and training
• A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.)
• Performance related bonus