IBM Internship - Application Support Specialist (German Language skills)
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
The Intern role calls for a positive and proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales. You should also have a passion for the business and pay great attention to detail.
In addition, the following will be essential:
- Fresh Graduate (maximum 2 years from graduation) or last-year student. Majors preferred are Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- SQL/ database - intermediate/advanced knowledge
- Java - intermediate/advanced knowledge
- English language skills: Fluent
- German: Intermediate / Fluent
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to work in teams
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
Will be considered a plus:
- Java: Basic/Intermediate
- HTML: Basic/Intermediate
- IIS: Basic/Intermediate
- XML: Basic/Intermediate
As an Intern you will participate in shadowing sessions with our Technical Specialists in solving different problems.
You will attend relevant technical courses for the technologies used in your field.
Soft skills training for certain abilities (communication, team work, presentation skills).
Workshops regarding software and services from our offerings portfolio.
You will learn about:
- How to solve client IT requests (incidents, problems, change requests).
- How to follow and improve IT processes (ITIL methodology).
- Various IT platforms, like ERP, CRM, IT Service Management tools, Collaboration tools.
- Various IT technologies like SQL, Reporting
The internship is a "hand-on" learning experience with courses and training for soft skills and technological skills.
The work you undertake during your internship is really valued and you'll be given worthwhile, exciting things to do on real projects. This means you can grow your knowledge and develop yourself.
After 3 months of internship all the suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM.