Trade Marketing Trainee
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Danone active
View all jobs Trade Marketing Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
DANONE - The smiling company :)
Danone is the best employer to facilitate you development opportunities, such as internal promotion and continuous learning, in a pleasant work environment, with supportive and open minded team. By joining Danone, you will be a part of a well-known company with powerful brands, a market leader both worldwide and in Romania. Danone Romania believes that the diverse work force helps the company realize its full potential. Danone Romania does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, or covered veteran status.
Commercial in DANONE
Commercial in Danone is the place where you can see the business in its full complexity, being the closest to the company results. We encourage a modern Commercial mentality of joined efforts and true partnership with our clients, building together profitable businesses.
JOB - Your reason to smile
As a Trade Marketing Trainee, you will have the opportunity to understand and build basics in the Marketing Area, by working on specific tasks and projects.
The Trainee will work on activities such as:
- Build planograms
- Assist the Trade Marketing team in daily routine:
- sales plan
- data analysis
- sending materials to field team
- follow-up on trade marketing events & other actions
- Attend internal routine meetings
- University degree;
- Experience is a plus, including activity in a student association or internship in a multinational FMCG company;
- A people person, highly effective in working with others;
- Self-driven, able to operate effectively in the context of a high pace environment, with significant autonomy;
- A learner, willing to invest time and effort in further building his/her proficiency;
- Analytical, able to apply logical reasoning and draft proposals based on accurate analysis;
- PC skills: Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); MS Access is a plus;
- Languages: Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
It can transform into a non-determined period of time contract, based on assessment at the end of the 6 months.