Market Access Business Analyst
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 9 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +300 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- Experience as Business analyst
- Technical skills around Unix, Telecommunication networks
- English advanced level
- French advanced level
- Optional: Market access knowledge (order passing, market data, deal processing)
- Client orientation
- Anticipation of needs
- Management of people and transversal teams
- University diploma
- English advanced level, French advanced level
- Writing functional specifications;
- Writing impact analysis on order passing and market data features;
- Validating technical impacts;
- Coordination of different teams (Development, Tests, Infrastructure, Support);
- Coordinating people within different locations (Paris, London, Asia, USA);
- Participating in the testing phases to validate the deliveries before production;
- Reporting and alerting the management if risk situations may occur;
- Respect of allocated budget.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment