Event & Office Administrator
The KPI Institute is the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs and beyond. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of a research program dedicated to documenting and cataloging how KPIs are used in practice. Its systems thinking based approach to designing performance architecture across all levels of an organisation facilitates connecting organisational, departmental and employee performance efforts and results.
The KPI Institute serves its international customer base through regional offices in Europe, Middle East, SE Asia and Australia, with educational and advisory projects conducted on 5 continents. Its European division, operated from Romania has been active since 2008 serving both national and international clients.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and speaking;
- Excellent English skills;
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel), Adobe (would be a plus);
- Business travel / Event Management background preferred;
- Multi-tasking competence;
- Negotiation skills.
- Coordinate business travel bookings and support staff and collaborators with arrangements and information in relation to accommodation, travel, transfers and visas;
- Event administration by ensuring high quality for venues, catering services, technology logistics, printing and mailing services;
- Sibiu office administration, including purchasing and services provision;
- Inventory control of assets;
- Assign, monitor and execute clerical functions;
- Support the organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Support the financial capability through the preparation of financial reconciliation documentation;
- Monitor direct and indirect revenue generated by Logistics department;
- Registration with procurement departments.
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
It has developed the first KPI Management Framework and it operates several research programs dedicated to performance management, strategy, Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicators. It manages smartKPIs.com, the result of a research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice. It is an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
The main activities of The KPI Institute include: Research, Publications, Education, Advisory Services and Benchmarking.