berg COMPUTERS began its activity in 1991, and since then we have completed over 2,300 software projects for more than 670 clients in 24 countries. As a Romanian-German company, we understand and value cultural diversity, and we always encourage uniqueness and creativity both at a professional and at a personal level.
Our headquarters is located outside the city, which means that we can completely disconnect from the frantic pulse of the city and work in a relaxed and stress-free environment. We love our tranquil coffee breaks, especially when they happen in our green back yard. Taking our laptops out on the terrace to do some work in the open air is also common practice for us.
We are all different, but we work together wonderfully, because our common goal is to deliver first-rate software solutions. We love what we do and we’re always up for a new challenge. That last bit actually also means that we pretty much never say no to a good opportunity to have fun: think Snack Fridays, birthday cakes, team buildings, summer parties and more.
- University degree (marketing, communications, advertising, journalism, business or management)
- Knowledge of online promoting
- Excellent communication skills, good team player
- Excelllent copywriting and content marketing skills
- Strong organizational skills (events, fairs, parties), detail-oriented person
- Creative thinker, initiator, fast-learner
- Ability to work independently
- Reliability and capacity to meet deadlines
- Flawless Romanian and English knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Marketing/Communications positions.
- Driving license category B
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, MailChimp.
- You’ll be in charge of the company's image, build brand awareness and adopt a strategic approach to employer branding
- You’ll write SEO friendly content and maintain a consistent look and feel throughout the company’s websites and social media pages to attract a qualified audience
- You’ll implement acquisition and retention strategies to grow our followers base and turn them into active fans and promoters of our company
- You’ll create email marketing campaigns and send newsletters
- You’ll organize internal and external events, photoshoots, conferences, seminars, receptions
- You’ll write articles, blog posts, product descriptions and other internal or external marketing materials
- You’ll oversee the production of promotional materials (leaflets, posters, flyers, banners) and of the relationship with the afferent suppliers
- You’ll conduct market research and monitor competition
- You’ll create, coordinate and implement strategic marketing plans.
- You’ll work closely with the top management, HR department as well as with the other departments
- You’ll analyze marketing data such as campaign results, conversion rates and traffic to optimize future marketing strategies
- You’ll prepare marketing reports.
What we offer:
A great work environment where you will be surrounded, at the same time, by colleagues, professionals and friends is our main asset. You will find with us real career opportunities as everyday challenges build strong professionals.
We also offer:
- Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Flexible benefits: Sports benefits, Laptop, Flexible work schedule;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Build a career working in a team of highly skilled professionals for one of the top worldwide companies in the software industry;
- Support in obtaining professional certifications;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international project.