DB Schenker is a global employer. Being the transport and logistics division of Deutsche Bahn we’re constantly looking for enthusiastic, motivated employees for over 2.000 locations in 130 countries, to move goods and projects across borders. Whatever your background, we offer the ideal environment for new starters, career changers and anyone looking for development opportunities. In other words – a job at DB Schenker is: A job like no other.
The DB Schenker Global Services Europe will be one of the largest in-house Shared Service Centers in Bucharest providing world class services in accounting, namely Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting and General Ledger, to almost all countries in Europe.
In order to achieve our target, we are looking for you.
- Full execution of the recruitment process (sourcing, job posting, phone interviewing, face 2 face interviewing, regular communication with candidates and managers) including the recruitment administration
- Develops pool of internal and external talents
- Cooperates closely with the Career Development specialist/Training Lead as internal talents are promoted
- Explores the new recruitment channels and gives recommendations to the Head of HR
- Monitors the job market and prepares analyses and summaries of the main job market movements
- At least 12 months recruiting experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to tight deadlines
- Very good English language skills, additional European languages are very beneficial
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application at:
We will treat your personal data as confidential.