Frontline Customer Support Agent - German / Hungarian / Spanish / Italian / French
With more than 420,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100— and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. And Oracle's 130,000 global employees - including more than 35,000 developers and engineers - are critical to that success.
At Oracle Romania, we work pro-actively with customers and partners to maximize the capabilities of their Oracle solutions via e-business and information flow.
Our employees are entrepreneurial, but also team players, which means it's easy to strike up great friendships in a truly multicultural environment (employees interacting with 28 countries all over the world in 20 languages).
Innovative? Ambitious? Inspired? There has never been a better time to join us!
We recruit the most talented graduates in IT, business, communications or foreign languages. Explore our opportunities and submit your resume.
- Qualification in Hotel Management or I.T. related discipline
- 1-2 Years experience in hospitality or technical support sector
- Excellent communicator with strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Strong analytical skills
- Maturity to deal and communicate with Senior Managers and Customers
- Availability to work in shifts and during weekends
- Previous experience of Micros Fidelio Products would be advantageous
- Answer high volume of support calls for Property Management Systems (Opera, Suite8, BART) or Point of Sales (Simphony, RES, 9700) products in a timely manner
- Create new cases and update existing cases in our customer database
- Provide solution to customer or pass case to relevant resolution group
- Triage incidents with a view to applying known fixes
- Meet and aim to exceed monthly individual and company targets set by Management
- Manage escalations in accordance with company procedures and service Levels
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve fault at time of answering where possible
- Communicate with customers regularly regarding case progress and updates
- Follow up with third party suppliers regarding the progress of any open calls