The KPI Institute is the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs and beyond. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of a research program dedicated to documenting and cataloging how KPIs are used in practice. Its systems thinking based approach to designing performance architecture across all levels of an organisation facilitates connecting organisational, departmental and employee performance efforts and results.
The KPI Institute serves its international customer base through regional offices in Europe, Middle East, SE Asia and Australia, with educational and advisory projects conducted on 5 continents. Its European division, operated from Romania has been active since 2008 serving both national and international clients.
• Passionate about the Internet and has a ‘hands-on' approach for delivering project results;
• Interested in online communities and has excellent communication skills, both in speaking and writing;
• Proficiency with all MS Office applications;
• Previous experience with consultancy projects preferred.
• Excellent English skills;
• Possess superior skills in presenting and communicating, researching, planning and organisation, writing and reporting;
• Professional attitude and excellent verbal skills;
• Attention to detail in ensuring everything is cross-checked and accurate;
• Be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise work;
• Strong project management skills, being able to take ownership and responsibility for tasks to ensure they are completed to a high standard and on time;
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a project team.
• Designing and delivering courses in open systems, as well as in-house for clients;
• Continuous improvement and update of the TKI resources for courses;
• Qualitative and quantitative research on performance management in order to develop content for TKI services;
• Content development and editing for existing and future courses;
• Materials customization based on clients’ needs and requests;
• Organize interviews with key professionals both in Romania and throughout the world for performance management and measurement research purposes and content development;
• Design and implementation of benchmarking research studies.
About The KPI Institute
The KPI Institute is the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs. The KPI Institute has active offices on 3 continents. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of a research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice. The Institute assists thousands of organizations each year in finding solutions to their KPI needs.
www.smartKPIs.com is an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented Key Performance Indicator (KPI) examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
This is one of the most popular destinations on the Internet in the performance management and measurement niche, with regular visitors from over 190 countries. Among its customers are large consulting companies, Business Intelligence vendors, multinational corporations, universities, public sector institutions and non-profit organizations.
The Institute assists thousands of organizations each year in finding solutions to their KPI needs. Currently, part of its business development plans in new markets, The KPI Institute, opened a new office in Sibiu, Romania its advisory, technology and global support division.