Data & Insights Specialist
The KPI Institute is the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs and beyond. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of a research program dedicated to documenting and cataloging how KPIs are used in practice. Its systems thinking based approach to designing performance architecture across all levels of an organisation facilitates connecting organisational, departmental and employee performance efforts and results.
The KPI Institute serves its international customer base through regional offices in Europe, Middle East, SE Asia and Australia, with educational and advisory projects conducted on 5 continents. Its European division, operated from Romania has been active since 2008 serving both national and international clients.
Do not hesitate to apply if you:
• Hold a university degree preferably in business or other similar disciplines;
• Have excellent English skills;
• Have excellent communication skills, both in speaking and writing;
• Have experience in using social networking platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn;
• Are proficient with all MS Office applications;
• Have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
• Have basic knowledge of Microsoft Access;
• Have a good understanding of relational databases (SQL is a +);
• Have previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be a plus.
• Manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM database – data import, data export based on multiple criteria, massively update records;
• Ensure the integrity of Microsoft Dynamics CRM database as well as several other databases (stored in Excel format);
• Compile data from multiple sources to provide a relevant and comprehensive information;
• Constantly research ways of improving the database management processes.
CRM Solution management
• Customize the solution – create custom entities, forms, views, fields as well as relationships between existing and newly added elements;
• Ensure the security of Microsoft Dynamics CRM database by assigning different access levels to the users;
• Create and execute system workflows and business rules to optimize the processes;
• Contact Microsoft support team and work with them for solving issues.
Process support – data providing
• Extract, treat and send data to stakeholders from other departments, such as Marketing, Digital Marketing, Customer Engagement and Customer Service;
• Offer support to other departments for workflow optimization – using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
• Extract, treat and send data to the management to ensure high-quality, fact-based reporting;
• Treat data to generate periodical statistics regarding the company’s activity and keep them up to date, as well as one time, on-demand statistics;
• Collaborate with the Customer Engagement and Customer Service teams in order to find ways of improving Microsoft Dynamics CRM User Interface and User Experience.
• Compile data from different sources and provide customer segments for Digital Marketing campaigns.
Some friendly facts about The KPI Institute:
• Flexible working hours;
• Young and enthusiastic working environment;
• A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
• Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
• Bonus days off with seniority;
• Annual training budget;
• Annual team buildings;
• Pizza day;
• Fruit days.
Some business facts about The KPI Institute:
• 11+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
• 117+ research reports published to date;
• 5 continents on which we deliver training;
• 11 global partner organizations;
• 27 countries where we delivered educational programs.
Application info required:
• Cover letter.