Arctic is the national leader in home appliances industry and one of the most appreciated Romanian brands. It has a production plant in Gaesti and almost 3000 employees.Requirements
- BA with technical backgroud (Automation/Electronics);
- 2 years relevant experience in the field;
- Advanced English level;
- Advanced programming and system maintenance knowledge (Siemens Step 7 is a plus);
- High degree of initiative and availability for proactive interventions;
- Ability to cope with competitive work environment;
- Able to perform tasks independently and within the team.
- Perfoms the checking and control of the automation systems, to ensure the efficiency of the production processes;
- Sets up new changes of the parameters, according with the technical specification and production requirement;
- Develops new automation solutions, makes adjustments for the existing ones and keeps awarness over the development opportunities;
- Takes part in implementing new technologies, by testing, configuring, customizing the software solutions;
- Constantly works in close connection with the technical teams (Maintenance, Production Enginnering, Production, IT) to ensure a high level of proactiveness to the needs of the plant.
Objective: The job involves the maintenance of the automation systems within the plant and development of the new solutions to streamline the processes capabilities.