Software Developer for Continental Automotive Timisoara and Iasi
Acest job nu mai este activ!Vezi all jobs active Continental Automotive (cont vechi)
|Employer:||Continental Automotive (cont vechi)|
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
With sales of ï¿½26 billion in 2010, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide. As a supplier of brake systems, systems and components for powertrains and chassis, instrumentation, infotainment solutions, vehicle electronics, tires and technical elas-tomers, Continental contributes to enhanced driving safety and global climate protection. Continental is also a competent partner in networked automobile communication. Continental currently employs approximately 150,000 people in 46 countries.Requirements
•University Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics etc.)
•Good programming skills in one of the following programming languages : ANSI C, C++, Java, Matlab/Simulink
•Microcontrollers knowledge (is required for embedded development)
• Electronics understanding (using measurement equipment)
• Embedded systems knowledge and experience in the automotive industry is a plus
• Fluency in English
• Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyze and organize, team player
• analyze and understand customer requirements
• generate software solutions
• code, then test on PC and on the microcontroller target system
• deliver the solution to the project for integration
Most of the software development is done in ANSI C, but also C++, Java.
Model based development is done in Matlab/ Simulink.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Also you will have the chance to:
• develop your technical skills
• deal with the latest automotive technologies and products that haven’t been released on the market yet
• work on worldwide projects with colleagues that have different cultural backgrounds